Thursday 3 April 2014

Photos:My Boss Won’t Stop Sleeping With Me-Please help




Hi Isabella
 I thank you for this your  blog.I sent you photos of mine attached so you could post them on your blog I need advice from you readers.




  I have been having issues at work for a while now. At the time I went for the interview for my current job, one of the directors offered to give me the job only if I slept with him. Out of frustration and eagerness to get the job, I agreed and few days later, I was offered a position in the firm. After I resumed work, the director continued to request for s*x which I allowed for a while. Now, I have stopped granting his request to sleep with me, and he has started threatening me and saying I would lose my job.
I don’t know what to do. This is my first job since i concluded NYSC four years ago. What should I do? Should I quit my job?

Sent to me- Unedited

No comments:

Post a Comment