Thursday 27 March 2014

He's Not On My Educational Level, Should I Go For It?

Dear Readers,
I'm totally confused about what to do in my relationship. We met through a mutual friend a year and a half ago. He has three children (all from his ex), and I have a son. My son doesn't care for him, but I've fallen in love... and I can't figure out why.

The thing is, I feel like I'm settling. He never finished college while I have two degrees. He makes a good living, but it's manual labor and it's taking a toll on his health.
I love that he accepted me at my worst and still loves me when I'm thriving and succeeding. His manners are supar, he dresses like a 9-year-old boy, and he never helps in the house unless I nag him.
 I don't know if I want to raise three more children, and again, my son can't stand him. I don't know if I'm with him because the sex is amazing and because he loves me, or if I just don't want to be alone. I am fond of him; I'm just not sure if it's enough to overlook his flaws.
Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment