Monday 31 March 2014

I Can't Date Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed ––Actress Okoye

If you're looking for bold girls who can say their mind when it comes to bedroom issue, just go to Nollywood in a subtle way and talk to the young babes who are trying to make it in the movie industry. One of them is this cute actress, Crystal Okoye.

She said any man who can't perform should not come near her. Below is what she told a reporter about her desire:
 I am not one of those women who would tell you séx doesn’t matter; it matters a lot in a marriage. If a man cannot perform I have no business with him. You have to be a complete man to be with me. I don’t pray to marry a poor man...

But a man who can comfortably take care of me. I love séx, and I am not going to pretend I don’t. I know most girls even fake or'gasm just to please their partners but I am not that kind of girl. -Guys, please don't go close if you are not strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment