Monday 31 March 2014

This Is The Face Of A Woman Who Accused Obesere Of Rape

Since she rushed to the police claiming that she was raped by popular fuji musician, Obesere, this lady has gone into hiding after it became obvious to her that her story was not making sense.

 But the musician is still going on with his decision to clear his name and he has realised a VCD. The lady on the right is Olanike. Below is what Obesere has to say about the lady's action...
 “I want people, especially my fans, to get a clearer picture of what really happened between myself and Nike Olaiya. Also, the inclusion of Alhaja Bola Omo Owo’s interview in the video is to let the public know that I have nothing to hide. I am sure everybody can recognize me, but I want people to also see the face of Alhaja Omo Owo so that they will all know she’s not a fake person. Rape Scandal was produced to explain everything in detail.
 It wasn't for monetary reason, but all of a sudden, everybody keeps requesting for a copy. “By now, Nike should just come out and defend herself. Her picture is also on the jacket of the CD.
 Everybody knows that Papa [Obesere] can never rapĂ© and that will never happen. I believe that won’t be the first time Nike will be swindling men.
 It’s God that exposed her. That’s why she is running up and down. Everybody has seen the face of a scammer. Very soon, she would show up or be fished out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment